1. For injection molding, the mold cavity surface should be chromed and embalmed.
2. Plastic parts should not have obvious and big acute angle, large and medium-sized mold should be lifted by hanging holes, rings. Check the eyebolt hole if any breakage, cracking, deformation. Choose the right eyebolt before installation.
3. Check the wire rope.
4. Pressure parts in contact with each bearer, there should be a reasonable way for pressure bearing area and avoid direct exposure to squeeze.
5. The stability of the plastic mold should be good, have strength, stress equilibrium and work smoothly.
6. The surface contact with the molded parts, injection system etc and other melt should be smooth, flat, no collapse pits, scratches and other defects.
7. The mold stroke, each mating parts installed in the injection machine, the mold release ways, mold opening and closing, the mold workpiece shall meet the relevant conditions requirements.
8. The mold should have production number, clamping signs, all kinds of fittings, valves, accessories, spare parts. All parts should be completed.
9. The gas between each sliding parts shall meet the requirements, starting and ending location should be positioned properly. The inserts, fastening parts should be firmly embedded.
10. Water plug of “in/entrance” and “out/exit” should be connected correctly according to the sequence.